Vice President of Quality Management (VPQM)
The Vice President of Quality Management will oversee all aspects of the VDI's quality and regulatory affairs functions. Develops, communicates, and executes the corporation's quality strategy and programs, including quality assurance, quality control, and total quality management throughout the organization.
The VPQM will report directly to the Executive Vice President, President & Chief Operating Officer, and the Chairman, CEO & Founder for periodic updates on meeting federal regulatory guidelines as per the mission and vision espoused through the inception of VDI.
The VPQM will be responsible for promoting recognition of company quality programs among customers and internal business partners in conjunction with corporate objectives.
- Plan and direct total quality policies, programs and initiatives. Oversee all quality Unit Departments and the Regulatory Affairs Department.
- Lead and control all quality and regulatory activities to maintain and enhance the VDI's position related to cGMP compliance, contracting manufacturing of products and the production of core programmed services.
- Assume responsibility of overall company goals, budget management, long-term strategy and harmonization with the expectations of his/her superiors, Board of Directors and regulatory agencies.
- Assure proper resource infrastructures and available support of current contracts, programs, to include all manufacturing operations, regulatory guidelines and requirements of the corporation.
- Interact extensively with other department heads: Operations, Project Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Business Development.
- Provide guidance for contracts and a variety of manufacturing projects.
- Conduct performance reviews and set objectives for departments under his/her direction. Review and approve performance reviews and objectives for managers and directors.
- Participate in executive level committees and meetings such as Quarterly cGMP Meetings, Executive Operating Committee, regulatory agency and client audits.
- May be required to attend Board of Director meetings, etc.
- The VPQM is a provisional position that will be assessed and evaluated for clear, concise, written, and verbal communication to senior, executive and regional vice presidents within the corporation.
- He/she must be the consummate professional when representing the corporation as per the guidance provided by the Chairman, CEO & Founder.
The VPQM must have at least 7-10 years of experience in a for-profit or nonprofit organizations. A minimum of a BA/BS required, Master desired. A keen ability to multi-task must.
Please e-mail your resume to Dr. Works with the word "Resume" on the subject line and the position you are applying for. All positions are for current and former military veterans only.