Director of Human Resources (DHR)
This position shall report directly to the VPHR as immediate divisional supervisor. He/she will be assessed and evaluated as needed from his chain-of-command. The DHR will be directly responsible for all the overall interview processing, retirement benefits, 403b/401k plans, and direct deposits for all personnel.
The position will consist of all day-today operations with setting up corporate benefits package, filing all hired and fired personnel. Directing staff training, evaluations, assessments, and discussing health insurance plans offered by the corporation. The DHR shall acquaint him/her self with all the standardized regulations and protocols under this current position.
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company-wide committee facilitation.
- Company employee and community communication.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Charitable giving.
- Employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
He/She will be serving our highly complex organization through the application of substantial HR management experience and strong educational background in HR and related fields.
Demonstrated skills and abilities: provide leadership and management expertise, strategic planning and detailed implementation (see both the big picture and details), collaborative, customer service and team based orientation, strong communication and interpersonal abilities, policy and contract analysis, highly skilled at complex problem analysis and resolution. Able to delegate appropriately, prioritize shifting needs, and supervise HR staff.
Minimum BA required with previous experience as a HR generalist and director. Knowledge of 403b/401K plans, various benefit packages for employees, direct deposit and retirement training essential. Advanced degree desired and a plus.
Please e-mail your resume to Dr. Works with the word "Resume" on the subject line and the position you are applying for. All positions are for current and former military veterans only.