Administrative Assistant(s) (AA)
Provide administrative support to department, divisions and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions.
All Administrative Assistants (AA) will report to directly to the Senior Executive Assistant to the Chairman, CEO & Founder and provided leadership from other EA's that also report to the aforementioned.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to; photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx/Airborne packages
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phone, parking, company credit cards and office keys
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules
- Collect and maintain PC inventory
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Other duties as assigned and/or needed
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Setup accommodations and entertainment arrangements for company visitors
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. Degree a plus and preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50+wpm. This is normally required through one to three years of clerical experience.
Working conditions will be for an office environment of a medium to large corporate corporate structure. Must have the ability to multi-task a plus. Must be able to work with military veterans and employees of the same, be diverse and broad-minded. Have great integrity.
As per the aforementioned listed above.
Please e-mail your resume to Dr. Works with the word "Resume" on the subject line and the position you are applying for. All positions are for current and former military veterans only.